Applicants must submit the following:
Please read instructions carefully.
- Completed Visa Application form in duplicate. (Download Visa Application Form)
- Visa Application form in duplicate, signed and dated. (Free).
- Two (2) recent colour passport photograph; clear background (size: 45mm x 35mm).
- Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 3 or more blank pages.
- Certified copies of all original documents ( Please do not submit originals).
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of their stay in Namibia. (Bank Statement and payslip
- Proof of employment letter of introduction.
- Copy of round trip itinerary indicating your trip in and out of Namibia.
- Hotel Reservations.
- Travel / Medical / Health Insurance (on request).
- Letter of invitation from the relatives in Namibia and proof of legal residency e.g Data page of International Passport, work permit, National Identity Card etc.
- Letter of invitation and business contacts in Namibia are required for a business travel.
- Visitors with tourist visas are not allowed to engage in any employment or recourse to public fund while in the country.
- Health requirements: yellow fever inoculation is a requirement only if the journey to Namibia entails passing through a yellow fever area of Africa.
- VISA PROCESSING FEE: Naira 13,000-00 (Non refundable)
Monday – Thursday between 9am – 12Noon
Note that the processing time for visa applications is 3 to 4 Working days. However, incomplete application forms and insufficient documents may delay the process. Visa Application process should be submitted between the time and the days indicated above.
All PASSPORTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED, COLLECTED AND SIGNED FOR IN PERSON.
The physical address of the Mission is:
16 T.Y. Danjuma Street, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Consular Section Tel:+234 9053862451
DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION FORMS BELOW: